Thank you for deciding to view this blog. I hope you enjoy it! :D
Feel free to leave comments, I would really appreciate it if you would tell me what you think of this blog.

Mittwoch, 22. Februar 2012

Some Happy Events

Hey peeps. Sorry for not writing. :) I was busy with school, meeting friends, and partying. Why partying? Because I love to party, and I follow most events of the world. So in Germany there is a time called Carnival, where we dress up in the weirdest costumes ( I was a cowgirl) and then watch people marching and throwing candies. This is done to have a good time before we fast until Easter. ;D Well I wanted to tell you that today I learned that friends stay friends, even over long time and great distance. Today I finally met with on of my good friends which I had not met for two years. We talked and laughed, and it was as if I never had lived far away. This is really great, and I really hope that this happens really often. ~('.'~)(~'.')~ Love and Peace, Marethyu. Ps. I'm gonna review some special things, like the Abercrombie Clothes, and of course nail polishes, so stay tuned!!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen