Thank you for deciding to view this blog. I hope you enjoy it! :D
Feel free to leave comments, I would really appreciate it if you would tell me what you think of this blog.

Donnerstag, 2. Februar 2012

Fun Nail Mania

I had to update the blog, as it got deleted so don't worry if some parts got changed. :*
So, Today my Best Friend and me, tested some nail polishes and created a top four list for OPI, Essence, P2, and Astor.

1) Astor - dark blue metallic
2) OPI - coral red
3) P2 - Crack Black
4) Essence - Purple
Here a table of good and bad points:



Varnish

Pro
Con
Astor
o    
Easy to apply
Looks amazing
No chipping
Nope, didn’t find anything
OPI

Easy to apply
Awesome Look
No chipping
When removed, color gets all over fingers
P2

End effect is a-m-a-z-i-n-g!
Dries fast
Dries out fast
Look can go totally wrong if too much/less varnish is used
Essence

Pretty color
Chips
Sticky
Ends up in a mess

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen